What do you need in a website?
- Tool that is easy to use
- Show the information on all screens
- Make it easy to "share" information with social media networks
- Secure (not get hacked so you loose your work)
- Fast & stable (always available)
After writing our own content management system (CMS) & maintaining it for the last 10 years, 2016 was the year to review the options available. Instead of rewriting our own system we have standardised our normal business websites on using the international supported open source system, ImpressPages.
- Your own domain name
- Every employee his/her own email account
- Custom design with your logo & photos
- Home page
- Training on loading more pages
- Setup of a secure website with domain SSL certificate
- Add as many pages as you need @ R175 per page (content printed pA4)
- Newsletter template & database setup
- Content in electronic format, images, logo & photos must be supplied before the project start.
- Create & link social media profiles on networks you need @ R700 per network ( Facebook pages, Youtube Channels, Google+ Business Pages, Twitter profiles etc)
- Wordpress - if customers (or their developers prefer) we can create & host a Wordpress website. Wordpress Hosting is billed at R240 pm and automatically include daily offsite backups.
- Cpanel access - If the client, there IT staff, their developers or resellers need to maintain its own website, DNS or control the creation or password reset of email accounts, we will create & move your website to your own cpanel account.
Hosting is billed at R 120 pm including:
- Website hosting (500mb disk space)
- Search Engine Listing
- Daily offsite backups of your database & monthly backups of your files.
- 25 x 1Gb mailboxes
- Newsletter Manager - Email Subscriber management @ R100 pm per 10 000 users (track newsletter open, view & subscriptions) with first 1000 emails/newsletters pm included (Sending of additional newsletters & mail groups @ R0.05 per email)
- Daily Off-site Backups @ R100pm
- Support calls are billed in addition to hosting fees
- All calls must be logged online or on support email.
- All calls that can be done within 1 hour will be completed as soon as possible ( and we aim to have all calls completed within 48 hours) and will be billed in blocks of 20 min. All calls that are estimated to take longer than 1 hour will be quoted and must be approved before work will start.
- Standard support rates (2019):
- Content, design & online support - R175 p/20min or R450ph
- Project management, IT systems, consulting & onsite support - R275 p/20min or R700ph
- Development - R250 p/20min or R650ph
(Ongoing monthly retainers)
Support 2 : 2 x 20 min content / design / (phone or remote) email support calls per month: R330pm (Saving R20pm)
Support 4 : 4 x 20 min content / design / (phone or remote) email support calls per month: R660pm (Saving R40pm)