App Case Study for Church App
What can we do to help you manage your church with an app.
With a church app the aim is to talk directly to the mobile device of your congregation, let them talk to you & share ideas within a secure & restricted environment.
- Create an app that will help you talk to the congregation which must be approved before they can use the app.
- Have a platform to send push notifications to the congregation at a fixed cost and add to or eventually replace SMS campaigns. Push notification can be used for :
- Send a message to the congregation, for general notices such as "Service start at 9:30"
- Send a message to selected congregation members, like with reminders of reports due.
- Member groups, where you group the congregation by geographical areas, ministries, committees.
- Send notification to members within a geographical area, for instance only to congregation members within 1km from church camping grounds to say "Todays program will start in 30 minutes".
- Create geofence hot-spots that will notify app users of a Sunday notice of upcoming events as they get within 1km from church grounds.
- Share events to the congregation.
- Make it easy for the congregation to make donations with an online payment gateway.
- Share documents.
- Share news and blog items directly to the congregation.
- Run polls, surveys and forums to increase congregation participation & feedback.
Get more info
To get your creative juices flowing, have look at designs we have available for your app & what functionalities we can provide:
The next step...
With the estimate tool, you can generate a complete quote including all setup, hosting and maintenance fees. This first 25 clients to use the discount code: "FaqApp2019" will get 25% off on your app development costs.